Monday, July 8, 2013

Introduction of Self

My name is Beth Gordon and this is one of my last classes at University of the Cumberlands.  I graduate in August.  I am a 5th grade teacher at Audubon in Daviess County.  I teach reading and writing.  This is my 6th year teaching.  I have taught 3rd grade and was also a Discovery Teacher, in which I taught the Arts Content for K-5th grades.  I really enjoy teaching and it is my passion.  When I am not in the classroom I enjoy spending time with my daughter and boyfriend, boating, shopping, camping, and anything outdoors.  I am excited about this course and anxious to see how the Blog Spot works, since I have never done this before, yet truly enjoy technology.

2 comments:

  1. You'll do fine - you already have a really colorful blog! Please turn off the word verification, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no clue how to trun off word verification.

      Delete